Shipping, Returns & Care
What is the return policy?
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, Melinda Maria Designs will accept returns for either an exchange/store credit or a full refund within 14 days from the delivery date with the exception of sale items. All sales are final on permanently discounted or marked down merchandise. Sale or clearance items are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
After 14 days from the delivery date, Melinda Maria Designs will accept returns subject to the following conditions.
1) All items can be returned for an exchange or store credit up to 30 days from the delivery date without any extra charges
2) All items returned for a refund after 14 days from the delivery date will be subject a $10 restocking fee and this is only up to 30 days from the delivery date.
3) No refunds or exchanges will be permitted after 30 days from the delivery date.
Any items that have a quality defect as reported by the customer will be excluded from the above policies.
If you would like to make a return, please follow the steps noted below.
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and indicate the reason for your return. Please also indicate in your email if you would like a refund or an exchange.
2) Our customer service team will respond to you in 24-48 hours with a return authorization (RA) number.
3) Please pack the items in the original box and write the RA number on the outside of the package. Melinda Maria Designs is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
4) Ship your return with an insured mail service and retain your receipt.
5) Once we receive the return, we will inspect the product to ensure the returned items are in good condition and not damaged.
6) If the inspection is passed, refunds will be processed immediately.
- For exchanges, the replacement item will be shipped to you
- For refunds, the credit card used for the initial purchase will be refunded for the merchandise amount. Any shipping charges are not refundable. Please allow 3-5 days for the refund to post to your account depending on the credit card company’s processing time
What is the mailing address?
We are located at:
Melinda Maria Designs
740 N. La Brea Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
*Our corporate office is not open to the public at this time.
Is your Los Angeles location open to the public?
Unfortunately, our Los Angeles corporate office is not open to the public. You can Contact Us for a list of Melinda Maria retailers in your area.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Once the order has been placed, it cannot be changed online. If your order has not yet shipped, we’ll try to catch it before it goes out the door. Most orders process and ship immediately (excluding weekends and holidays). If it has not yet been processed we can cancel your order so that you can place it once more with the correct items. Please Contact Us immediately to notify us of any changes you would like to make on your order. Customer Service is available Monday – Friday between 9AM – 5PM PST.
Can I return items purchased from an authorized retailer?
All orders purchased from an authorized retailer cannot be returned directly to us. Please contact the authorized retailer for further assistance.
When do I get my refund once I have returned an item?
Once your item has been received at our headquarters, it may take up to 3-5 business days for the refund to post depending on your card-issuing bank.
Can I return items I purchased online to a retailer?
All orders purchased on MelindaMaria.com must be returned to our Los Angeles headquarters by mail and cannot be returned to other retailers. Please click here for additional information on returns.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Once you placed an order with us, please allow up to 1 – 2 business days for processing orders. Orders placed for overnight delivery will be shipped out on the following business day. If you need something by a certain date, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.
Can I ship to multiple addresses?
Currently, you can only enter one shipping address per order.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship orders to many countries worldwide. We charge a shipping and handling fee of $50 - $75 depending on the country of destination.
What is our warranty policy and who do I contact if my Melinda Maria jewelry is damaged?
Our standard product warranty policy is 12 months from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any material defects but does not apply to standard wear and tear. Should anything happen to your Melinda Maria jewelry within 12-months of purchase please Contact Us. We will replace the damaged item with a new piece of jewelry.
Can I replace a lost earring?
We can only make and sell full pairs of earrings. If the style is in stock, you may purchase another pair.
What is your repair policy?
We will repair any items purchased through MelindaMaria.com. We may not be able to repair older pieces if components needed to repair them are unavailable. Please contact us for return authorization at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, share or trade any information you supply to us with a third party. Any information we collect is used to provide you with a better shopping experience and to notify you via email of promotions and upcoming sales. If you would prefer not to receive these promotional items, you may opt by clicking on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us at email@example.com with “REMOVE” as the subject header. For more detailed information, please read our policy page.
Is my transaction safe?
All order information sent to MelindaMaria.com is encrypted. We protect your online transactions by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Each piece of our jewelry is handcrafted and therefore delicate. Excessive contact with water, lotions, perfumes & chemicals will deteriorate the quality of the plating and semi-precious stones. Our jewelry is plated with 14K gold and can be cleaned with a polishing cloth or jewelry cleaner to enjoy our jewelry for a long time. Excessive polishing is unnecessary and not recommended.
The stones we use are semi-precious handcrafted by master craftsman therefore they may vary in shape, size and color. Inclusions can be seen in semi-precious stones and is a part of their beauty. Most semi-precious gemstones do not stand the force of cleaning agents, polishing clothing or ultrasonic cleaners.
If you believe your jewelry has a manufacturing defect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photograph of your piece and will be happy to facilitate an exchange for you.
Last Revision: July 8, 2016